AACC’s Universal Sample Bank offers pre-screened and well-characterized sample sets from over 700 healthy individuals. The sample set can be used in a variety of clinical studies, including clinical assay development, standardization, and reference range studies.
Features of AACC’s Universal Sample Bank include:
- Serum/lithium heparin plasma samples available from 700+ healthy individuals
- Ethnically and geographically diverse adult population (18+)
- IRB-approved collection protocol
- Comprehensive de-identified donor data with health screening information
- Results of HbA1c, Creatinine, and NT-proBNP screens
Special Offer: AACC offers a discounted price for AACC members who purchase the sample sets for academic research purposes.
Samples ship within one week after payment is received. International shipping is available.
Complete the form below to let us know your needs or contact Caitlin Ondracek at email@example.com for more information.