AACC membership is a great value for clinical laboratorians worldwide to advance their careers, network with colleagues, and stay on top of ever-changing laboratory science, practice, technology, and regulations.
AACC members can:
Get the latest laboratory medicine research and news with:
- Clinical Chemistry, the leading forum for peer-reviewed original research in clinical laboratory medicine.
- Clinical Laboratory News, the authoritative source for timely analysis of issues and trends affecting clinical laboratories.
- Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, showcases applied research on clinically relevant laboratory topics as well as commentary on the practice of clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine.
Sharpen your knowledge and skills with more than 50 educational events, including:
- AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo, The world's largest laboratory gathering, where pioneering innovations in clinical testing are introduced to the healthcare world.
- AACC Webinars, Featuring highly regarded experts, these online seminars tackle lab practice and management issues, emerging science, and legislative and regulatory activities affecting clinical labs.
- AACC Conferences, Online and on-site meetings that explore advances in mass spectrometry, point-of-care testing, pain management, and more.
- AACC Online certificate programs, Courses that enable lab professionals to gain practical knowledge, learn best practices, and earn continuing education credits at their convenience.
Exchange ideas, solve problems, and access global experts through:
- AACC Artery, Our online community that offers new ways to collaborate and connect with colleagues, share experiences, and find experts.
- Local Sections, North American-based groups that provide convenient networking and education events close to home.
- Scientific Divisions, Specialty groups that provide networking and education opportunities within areas of expertise ranging from clinical and diagnostic immunology to proteomics and metabolomics.
- Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians, A welcoming place for lab professionals younger than age 40 and AACC Trainee Members to find crucial networking, mentorship, programming, and recognition opportunities.