Trainee members and individuals seeking first-time membership who have recently completed formal undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate study within the last 24 months.
Transitional members have the right to vote, make nominations, and hold elected office, and chair, serve and vote on committees. They receive full access to educational, career, and networking benefits, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, and AACC Artery—an online community for members only, and the AACC Member Directory
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Chemistry, Journal of Applied Laboratory Medicine, Clinical Laboratory News, and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on a year-round educational events and webinars, including 50% discount to AACC’s Online Certificate Programs
- For members under 40, free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), with vital networking, mentorship, education, travel grant and recognition opportunities.
2019 Member Dues