If you have an interest in the field of clinical chemistry and laboratory medicine and would like to take advantage of ongoing educational, career and networking opportunities, professional affiliate membership is for you. Professional Affiliate members are not eligible to vote in AACC elections, and may not hold AACC offices.
Professional Affiliate members get access to educational, career, and networking opportunities, including:
- Access to 20 scientific divisions, local section networking and educational events, and AACC Artery—an online community for members only, and the AACC Member Directory
- Complimentary subscriptions to AACC publications: Clinical Laboratory News and CLN Stat.
- Special AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo benefits, including significant savings on registration and priority access to annual meeting housing.
- Exceptional discounts on a year-round educational events and webinars, including 50% discount to AACC’s Online Certificate Programs
- For members under 40, free membership in AACC’s Society for Young Clinical Laboratorians (SYCL), with vital networking, mentorship, education, and recognition opportunities.
2020 Member Dues
Get to Know AACC
Sign up to receive AACC product announcements, event information, and industry news.