To add or update listings, please contact Melanie Gibson.
Join the Midwest Local Section for drinks at the 71st AACC Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo.
The mixer will take place on Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm at the Marriott Platinum 10.
Contact Anna Merrill from the Midwest Local Section for more information.
April 24-26, 2019
St. Cloud, MN
Clinical Laboratory Collaborative
- Alex Cleberg "Bridging Cultural Differences"
- Dane Nelsen "How to Create a Culture of Daily Continuous Improvement"
- Julie Slanker "Finding Your Team’s Hidden Potential"
August 1, 2017
Join the Midwest Local Section for a networking mixer where we will discuss new section business and recognize the awardees of the 2017 Richard Marshall Education Awards and Midwest Local Section Travel Grants. The event will include an open bar and appetizers.
Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina - Miramar Room
333 West Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 912101
Midwest Local Section Webinar featuring Richard Marshall Education Awardees
12pm -1pm CST
- Dr. Cao, “Comparison between singlex ELISA and microfluidics-based multiplex cytokine assays”
- Dr. Mills, ““Combining Nanobody Immunoenrichment and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry to Detect and Isotype Monoclonal Immunoglobulins”
- Dr. Patel, “Utility of Full Gene Analysis in the Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis”
Webinar Website and Login Information
AACC Midwest Section Annual Meeting and Luncheon
International Hall 2/Atlanta Marriott Marquis
Biomarkers for Cardiovascular Risk Detection
4:00-5:00 PM CDT
Dr. Leslie Donato
12:00-1:00 PM CST
Sharon Ehrmeyer, PhD, MT, (ASCP)