AACC staff Zoom meeting: July 2020
The American Association for Clinical Chemistry's (AACC) staff are a diverse team dedicated to supporting our members: laboratory professionals who provide essential answers so patients get the care they need.
AACC seeks talented, motivated, and experienced individuals who are passionate about making a difference in healthcare.
AACC cares about its employees, and offers a benefit package designed to attract, reward, and retain talented individuals who are committed to excellence in everything they do.
Compensation and Rewards
- Competitive Base Pay
- 403(b) Retirement Plan—AACC contributes up to 10% of employee's salary
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Membership to ASAE
Your Health and Protection
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life/AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- FSA for Medical and Dependent-Care Expenses
- Employer Provided Health Reimbursement Account
Helping Balance Your Work and Life
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Personal Leave
- Paid Leave to Volunteer with a Non-Profit Organization
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Leave to Care for Pet Adoption and Pet Bereavement
- Pre-tax Transportation Benefits Program
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Long-term care
- Supplemental insurance
- National Health Institute Federal Credit Union (NIHFCU) Member
Equal Opportunity Employment
AACC is dedicated to building a team of professionals that is as diverse as our members. AACC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.