Adaptive Online Learning Platform
Keep your knowledge fresh and your lab skills sharp with this unique online active learning program designed to fit your busy schedule.
This new adaptive learning platform combines gold standard content with the most efficient, engaging, and effective way to help you as you increase proficiency, expand knowledge, and enhance your career.
Using revolutionary adaptive technology, developed by Area9, that’s already been demonstrated to work with physicians, NEJM Knowledge+ adapts to your goals, pace and knowledge gaps to deliver the information you need to know. This active learning style allows you to hone in on what you know and identify knowledge gaps.
Already a Subscriber. Login Now
Benefits of Adaptive Learning
Because it is personalized to you, this innovative adaptive learning method allows you to:
- Go at your own pace
- Achieve faster and higher quality learning progression
- Accelerating time to proficiency
- Easily absorb key learning concepts
- Retain knowledge over time
- See your progress
- Cover more ground
- Dive deeper into any subject
- Study anywhere, anytime
Comprehensive Material in Laboratory Medicine
The material will cover all disciplines of Laboratory Medicine in 5 program areas:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Hematology and Coagulation
- Transfusion Medicine
- Molecular Diagnostics
Click here to download the AACC Learning Lab Brochure
The content for each program area, created and edited by leaders in the field, addresses different topics in that discipline. Subscribers get access to the entire library of courses plus new course each month. Each course contains questions and answers in a variety of engaging formats. Valuable learning resources provide background information on each question if you want to go deeper or need a reminder.
After participating in the Learning Lab modules, you will be able to:
- Understand overall laboratory management, leadership, and federal compliance
- Apply statistical assessment and quality assessment in the overall variability assessment of laboratory measurements
- Understand basic analytical principles
- Evaluate new technologies and methodologies for implementation in clinical laboratory testing
- Describe major sources of preanalytical and analytical error in clinical laboratory testing and apply this knowledge in interpretation of laboratory results
- Understand basic pathophysiology and its impact on clinical laboratory testing
- Interpret laboratory values in in physiological states (e.g. age, race, gender, pregnancy) and pathological states
Watch the Editor-in-Chief talk about the benefits of using Learning Lab:
Start your subscription today
Start your subscription today for $89 per year. Receive access to the entire library of courses and one new course each month.
To access the AACC Learning Lab mobile app on the Apple Store, you must first subscribe here. After you pay for your subscription to the AACC Learning Lab, the app is free from the Apple Store and is a complement to the desktop version allowing you to use, study and answer questions on your mobile device. This bite-size learning approach allows you the freedom and convenience to study anywhere, anytime you have a free moment to answer a few questions.